Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 2

Well guys, turns out I missed day one and everyone else is actually on Day 3 of the challenge, whoops! There's no reason to cheat myself though, so I'll just have to take it one day further. Feeling excellent today! Meals went well, and it turned out my night class was cancelled so I got the chance to work out even harder. I reaaaaally should be studying for my midterm, but that's what tomorrow at work is for. :P

Weigh in: 132.5 lbs

MEALS


Breakfast: Strangely enough I mixed these three ingredients, just to try something new, and it wasn't awful!

  • 1/2 cup of plain oatmeal
  • 1/2 cup of egg whites
  • 1 banana
Lunch: 
  • 1 small chicken breast
  • 2 cups of shredded leafy greens
  • 1/2 cup of edamame beans 
  • 1 roma tomato
  • 1/2 avacado
  • balsamic vinaigrette drizzled on top 
Snack: 1 nature valley granola bar

Supper:
  • 1 piece of tilapia cooked in lemon juice and dill (stove top)
  • 1 small sweet potato (steamed)
  • 1 medium stock of broccoli (steamed)
  •  chopped onions for flavor 
Snack: Isagenix Protein Bar (pre-workout)

Snack:  (post-workout) 
  • 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese
  • 1 tlbs sugar free strawberry jam
  • 1 tlbs unsalted sun flower seeds
WORKOUTS
30 minutes of walking - to and from school







No comments:

Post a Comment