Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 1

Unfortunately, i didn't get to start on my meal planning until lunch, because I had to hit the grocery store and get the goods!
Weigh in: 133lbs (approximately)

MEALS

Lunch: At first I was skeptical about how great this meal would actually taste, because, let's be honest here, any kind of scrambled egg creation needs cheese, salt, and pepper. To my surprise this mixture of vegetables topped with salsa was better than anything I'd ever thrown together! (Yes, I know that isn't saying a lot) Regardless, I was completely satisfied afterwards and instantly felt re-engergized.

  • 2 eggs whites
  • 1/2 cup of frozen spinach
  • 1/2 cup of edoname beans
  • 1/2 cup of mushrooms
  • 1/2 yellow pepper
  • 1/2 cup of salsa
Snack: Banana & 10 unsalted almonds

Dinner: Again, delicious & nutricious!
  • 1 small chicken breast (boiled)
  • 1 small sweet potato (steamed)
  • 1 medium stock of brocolli (steamed)
  • 1/2 cup of black beans
Post Workout Meal:
  • 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese
  • 1 tlbs sugar free strawberry jam
  • 1 tlbs of unsalted sunflower seeds
Day 1 meals were a slice and I'm really quite excited about keeping up with this plan!

WORKOUTS

  • 7:15am - jumped out of bed and completed a ten minute full body sculpting blogilotes video
  • 7:30pm - completed one of the fifteen minute "bikini body" blogilote videos followed by a 15 minute popilotes cardio video.
  • Walked to and from school (30 minutes total)
Well, that sums up Day 1 of the 90 Day Challenge!

-L.

No comments:

Post a Comment