Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Remember when I forgot to stick to the plan?

Hi guys, I'm sorry I've been so busy that I haven't been able to post my meal plans or workouts for the past I don't even know how long! Awful I know, but if I think up/find any new and delicious recipes I'll be sure to post! 

While I'm here I may as well share my favorite things to eat off of the meal plan! So far I've loved the egg scrambles, cottage cheese dish, & just steaming up tilapia and your choice of vegetables makes for an excellent dinner. I had broccoli week 1 and now I've substituted in asparagus. Delicious! 

Work outs have been lacking, as I've been so busy with school and work, so there isn't anything to update on that! I hope you're all jumping on the health train and making good choices!

Cheers,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment